Organizing your kitchen can be kind of overwhelming. These organizing ideas will help out with the overwhelm.
Also, to help you out even more, at the end of this post there’s a list of inexpensive kitchen organizing products from Amazon under $15, plus some super helpful kitchen organizing tips!
Check out these Dollar Store organizing ideas below and be sure to follow my Amazing Organizing Ideas Board on Pinterest for even more AWESOME organization tips!
1. To transform your pantry, use different sized bins to store everything! For a cohesive look stay with one color and add labels. (Via At Home With Nikki)
2. Use soda can organizers to store all your canned goods. Add labels and you are good to go! (Via Thrifted Living)
3. Create a coffee station drawer using clear boxes to house all your coffee essentials, also great for tea and hot cocoa. (Via Unikely Martha)
4. This DIY magnetic spice organizer is so clever, you have to try this one out! Also included are FREE spice labels! (Via A Culitivated Nest)
5. Organize your fridge with plastic bins. These are from Home Goods, but I have seen tons of plastic bins like this at the Dollar Tree. As an added bonus, she includes FREE downloadable labels! (Via Organizing Home Life)
6. Speaking of bins, you can also use them for your entire freezer! To streamline your bins even more add labels and decorate with wasabi tape. (Via Time With Thea)
7. Use magazine holders to store all your paper goods. (Via Organizing Made Fun)
9. Use containers to organize all your cleaning essentials underneath your sink and add a cheap tension rod to hold your cleaning products. (Via New Nostalgia)